Thanks for registering! Below is more information on the WFA course.
COURSE START/END: The course beginning promptly at 8:00 am every day. The ending time will be approximately 5pm (even on the final day). However, our actual wrap-up time depends on a number of variables. Please note 100% attendance required for certification.
LOCATION: Bishop CA. Specific location adjusts with season and weather and will be emailed out before class starts.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camping style clothing that can get a little dirty
- Layers for weather any time of year
- Close-toed shoes for drills
- Watch with the ability to read seconds for assessing vitals
- Notepaper and pen
- Food water and snacks for the day
- A Camp Chair
- Fresh face mask per day
LODGING: There are many camping options in the area, from BLM land, basic established campgrounds and RV resorts. Explore more here.
CANCELATION POLICY: All cancelation and refunds will be handled on a case by case basis. In general
- 30 days or more prior to Day 1 of your course: Cancellations or transfer requests will be subject to a $75 processing fee, per registration.
- 15 days to 30 days prior to Day 1: 50% tuition refund or transfer credit. Transfer credits must be used within 12 months of the original course.
- 14 days or less prior to Day 1 (or no-show): No refund available*
- *If you are able to find another person to fill your space, you will qualify for a refund less the $75 processing fee.
- On the rare occasion where a Gut-Z Journey cancels a course (low enrollment, scheduling conflicts) you will qualify for a full refund or transfer at no additional cost.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: please email Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org