Courses are held in various locations throughout the eastern sierra. All have a variety of options for food and lodging. Lodging ranges from free camping to more luxury hotels. Below are links to resources by location.
Courses are typically held at White Mountain Research Station (Owens Valley Station) during winter. If the course is being held at this location students will have the option to make reservations for lodging on site. Outdoor based courses are held at Bishop Elks Park on the west side of town.
- Hostel California Bishop
- Eastside Guesthouse and Bivy
- Bishop Area Hotels and Motels
- Air BnB Bishop
- VRBO Bishop
- Bishop Area Camping
Lone Pine, CA
Courses are typically held at the Lone Pine Lions Club (behind McDonalds on Main St).
All food is pretty much on the main street. My favorite picks are:
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Courses are held in the Town of Mammoth Lakes. Location varies. An address for the classroom location will be provided upon registration.
- Lodging (Town of Mammoth Lakes Website) – includes hostels, motels, hotels, and campground options
- VRBO Mammoth Lakes
- Air BnB Mammoth Lakes
- Camping Options
Courses held at the June Lake community center.
- Lodging and Vacation Rentals | June Lake Loop Chamber of Commerce
- Campgrounds and RV Parks | June Lake Loop Chamber of Commerce
- VRBO June Lake
- AirBnB -June Lake