Hybrid WFR RECERT
COURSE LENGTH 3 DAYS ~ 27 hours
ONLINE LEARNING ~ 3-9 hours
This hybrid WFR course has 2 fundamental components: online pre-course learning and in person hands on practice.
The 3 days of the in person course instruction will be focused on refreshing hands on skills, while also adding a deeper layer of understanding to your wilderness medicine knowledge.
This course will be integrated into a WFR program. The hybrid work is included to help make sure everyone shows up prepared to jump in.
ABOUT THE ONLINE LEARNING
The goal of the pre-course online learning is to refresh your knowledge of of prehospital medicine and patient assessment.
Budget for ~ 3-9 hours of pre course work
Must have access to a computer & high speed internet
Learn about your instructor HERE
Check out the that Wilderness Medical Associates has to offer HERE
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- 30 days or more prior to day 1 of your course. Cancellation or transfer request will be subject to a $75 processing fee, per registration
- 15-30 days prior to day 1:50% tuition refund or transfer credit. Transfer credits must be used within 12 months of the original course.
- 14 days or less prior to day 1 (or no show): NO REFUND available*
- If you are able to find another person to fill your space, you will qualify for a refund less the $75 processing fee
- On the rare occasion where a Gut-Z Journey cancels a course (low enrollment, scheduling conflicts) you will qualify for a full refund or transfer at no additional cost.
By signing up for this course you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old, have the time & technology capabilities to complete the pre-course work.
COVID update: Covid Vaccine encouraged, not required.