Due to high demand this course was added as a combo course with a 5 day WFR. Students will be joining in for the last 3 days of the class, so that everyone can get plenty of hands on practice.
This hybrid WFR course has 2 fundamental components: online pre-course learning and in person hands on practice.
The 3 days of the in person course instruction will be focused on refreshing hands on skills, while also adding a deeper layer of understanding to your wilderness medicine knowledge.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- 30 days or more prior to day 1 of your course. Cancellation or transfer request will be subject to a $75 processing fee, per registration
- 15-30 days prior to day 1:50% tuition refund or transfer credit. Transfer credits must be used within 12 months of the original course.
- 14 days or less prior to day 1 (or no show): NO REFUND available*
- If you are able to find another person to fill your space, you will qualify for a refund less the $75 processing fee
- On the rare occasion where a Gut-Z Journey cancels a course (low enrollment, scheduling conflicts) you will qualify for a full refund or transfer at no additional cost.
COVID update: Proof of covid vaccine required for this course. This is due to indoor classroom requirements. Gut-Z Journey apologizes for any inconvenience. The May course will be 100% outdoors and not require vaccination for participation.